My singing and my singeing

https://www.facebook.com/robert.j.millar.3

Ok I am laying flat recovering from a minor surgery that I had today to remove some rather humungous varicose veins that have been getting out of hand. What that meant is they stuffed a wire inside a major vein in my leg and completely burned out the whole of a messed up vein, almost the entire length of my leg! It is actually a relatively painless procedure, that might have had something to do with the fact that they gave me a very nice Vicodin pill along with a chill pill to take any discomfort or concern I may have felt having a laser stuffed into my leg to burn a vein out.

The Facebook link will take you to a video of me in a rehearsal for my singing debut.

So in the last 24 hours I got to sing in front of a bunch of people, and I got to see three people singe the inside of my leg to fix my leg.

Sadly for me the nice Vicodin pill is wearing off and the singeing has last longer than either the pill or the singing....

Hope you have a laugh at my singing and have some sympathy for my singeing! Oh... by the way... I have two legs so I go back next Friday and get the left leg burnt too... I wonder if Brian Funke will let me sing again out of sympathy?

Hope your weekend is going to be a blast! The cardinals are presently winning 7-0 but as it is only the bottom of seventh we are far from safe!


Comments

Popular Posts